Monday, September 07, 2015

Beware the Chitin Bear...

I did this one-page adventure for a White Star contest over on the White Star community, and against all odds, I won. I released the one-pager as a pay-what-you-want over on RPGNow/Drivethru, but in running the adventure for my home group, I expanded the concept of the adventure significantly. I've written a couple of blogposts about it, and my home group really likes it (which is always good when you take an experimental campaign leap and introduce a new ruleset all at once).

Anyway, since the community seemed to like the concept and my home group is enjoying the game, I'm putting the whole thing together and releasing it as a PDF and print adventure. All of the art is in (from +James Shields and +Jason Sholtis), and I'm working through the final edits and layout. Expecting to have it out for your perusal by the end of the week.

But, while you wait, check out the Chitin Bear, one of the many kriegstier that were released by the Deutschstern Reich in order to complete the subjugation of the United Kingdom of Planets' possession: Churchill IV...





Nazi guts are Spicy... Art by +Jason Sholtis 

1 comment:

M Po said...

Wow, that's a delightfully gruesome picture.