Sunday, January 10, 2016

Within the depths of Cragbridge, Horrors Await....

A couple of years ago, I wrote a Labyrinth Lord adventure called the Curse of Cragbridge. My intention with it was to take the same conceits as DCC RPG -- unique monsters, weird magic, and a doomed location -- back to the more hardcore OSR rulesets. My goal was always to bring it BACK to DCC, and it took a lot longer than I expected. Along the way, my home group played in it and I ran +Alex Perucchini+Tim Other and +Anthony Fournier through a bit of it online. Did the same with +Brenda Wolfe +Marc Bruner and +Tony Hogard at a local game store.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be adding some free content to support Cragbridge, including a couple of spells and the default mini-campaign setting that I used for playtest. Cragbridge was always intended to be the beginning of a mega-dungeon -- and I've written a lot of content for it. When will that see the light of day? That's up to you, gentle reader. If you like it, then I'll keep going. If you don't, I'll be weeping in the corner with a bottle of rot gut talking about how I used to be an RPG designer before I took an arrow to the heart...

Anyway, I finally got everything together, including cover art by +Gennifer Bone, interiors by +Wayne Snyder and +Jason Sholtis, as well as some additional art by Jacob Blackmon, Malcolm McClinton and Gary Dupis. I did the map, and I have no apologies. So, here it is.

As always, I hope you enjoy it, and I'd love to hear your feedback.

The Curse of Cragbridge, DCC Edition. 


4 comments:

Jeremy Hart said...

that's one scary weasel :^)

Jeremy Hart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul Wolfe said...

That's the lybic -- a giant serpentine bat-winged otter thing with a nasty disposition and a hunger for adventurers.

NaRong said...

With Japan on the ropes before VE Day the Western allies press thier luck against Stalin in Summer of 1945 seeing tremendous gains in the first year only to be driven back with Soviet nuclear weapons.


** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**
** goldenslot mobile**